- All should be present in school on time.
- Students should come to school in clean, neat and proper uniform. No fancy or costly ornaments should be worn.
- Every student must carry their identity card to school everyday.
- Students must speak English even in their private conversation in the school.
- It is the duty of all the students to keep their classrooms and other places in and around the school, clean and orderly; they need to learn to use dustbin.
- In case of any damage of School properties, it should be reported to the class teacher or principal. Person causing damage will be fined or will have to repair the damaged property.
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students or whose guardians show no interest in the progress of their wards. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or willful damage to school property is always a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
- During the recess, pupils are expected to leave the class rooms and go to the ground. No student may leave their class in between teaching periods.
- Students are not allowed to bring novels, newspapers periodicals, comics, mobile phones, transistors or any items which may be considered objectionable to school.
- Running and shouting on the school premises is forbidden.
- No pupil shall leave the school premises during the school hours without the written application from their parents counter signed by the Principal. Parents or someone responsible should accompany him/her if he/ she is late to school or he/she wants to leave the school during the school hours.
- No collection for any purpose, whatever may be made in the school without the permission of the Principal.
- The school will take all possible care and precaution to safeguard the children when they are in the school campus. However, it will not be held responsible for any mishap out of school after school hours.
- The students, who wish to get their photographs attested by the school, must be photographed in their school uniform. Leave of absence is not granted without prior written Permission from parent/guardian except in cases of unforeseen circumstances.
- Repeated absence from school for more than ten consecutive days without leave or unexplained absence renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the roll. Re-admission, if granted, will be done on payment of re-admission fees.
- All are expected to attend class on the opening day after vacations. Those absent without leave will be fined, those absent because of sickness must produce a Medical Certificate before they are admitted to class.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to rejoin class. The prescribed period of quarantine is:
Six days after the disappearance of the first crop of vesicles.
Seven days from the appearance of the rash. (medicine is available please make use)
Until the swelling of Salivary glands has subsided which may be after nine days from the appearance of distinctive symptoms.
- Maximum co-operation between the parents and the school is necessary for drawing out the best in the child.
- Parents should carry out their responsibilities as joint educators in instilling in their children respect and strict obedience for all school rules and regulations.
- As the medium of instruction in this school is English, children should be helped to follow their classes, easily and intelligently by certain amount of regular English conversation at home.
- Parents are requested to sign the reports, test copies, teacher's remarks in the school diary and other similar documents so that they keep in close touch with the progress of their education.
- Parents are not allowed to visit their children or the teachers in the classrooms during school hours.
- No teacher is to be approached for private tuitions.
- Kindly check the website of the school www.jesusandmarygn.org for all updates and the photographs.